Thursday, April 7, 2011

April 7th, 2011 post #6

For this poster I have the title The Tragedy of Romeo and Juliet. I have every actor from Grosse Pointe who are Romeo: Matt Webb, Juliet: Emma Aboukasm, Friar Lawrence: Eric Addy ect. I created a baby blue background with some pink. I chose those colors because when Romeo and Juliet get married they were pink. I chose blue just  because the blue looks good. I put the Premier date which is April 30th 2011. I put the location which is in the Auditorium.

 I chose to have a picture of someone holding a rose because love is very important in this story. The person holding the rose to somebody is just like when Romeo and Juliet fall in love. That is where they have there big romantic kiss. That is probably one of the most important scenes of the entire story. That is why I chose this quote. The quote I put in was But soft, what light through yonder window breaks?It is the east, and Juliet is the sun. Arise, fair sun, and kill the envious moon, who is already sick and pale with grief that thou, her maid, art far more fair than she. . . .The brightness of her cheek would shame those stars As daylight doth a lamp; her eye in heaven would through the airy region stream so bright that birds would sing and think it were not night.” This is another very powerful quote. That is why I picked it.


No comments:

Post a Comment